Bollywood Songs need no introduction.These Songs not only rocked Indian Cinema – ” The Bollywood” but also the Foreign Cinema — ” The Hollywood” . So via this post, we goona list some of the best Bollywood Songs that made appearance in Hollywood movies 🙂
- Bombay theme in Lord of War (2005)
Composed by AR Rahaman, Bombay theme song is really beautiful. Although only instrumental music was used in the Movie, but it quite justified the Scene.
- Chaiyya Chaiyya in Inside Man (2006) – Title Credits/ End CreditsYet another AR Rahman’s composition. The catchy song from ” DIL SE” can be heard in the opening and End Credits of Hollywood movie — The Inside Man (2006)
- >Rang De in The Accidental Husband (2008)
Mujhe Range de, Rang de – The beautiful Song from the movie ” Thakshak” can be heard in the Hollywood movie – The Accidental Husband – which was released in 2008, Starring Uma Thurman, Colin Firth, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and BAXers.
- Take it easy Urvasi in Lion (2016)
This famous Catchy dance number from the Movie ” Hum se hai muqabla ” (Tamil Version) can be heard in the Hollywood movie – Lion – which was released in the year 2016, starring Rooney Mara and Dev Patel
- Jimmy Jimmy in You Don’t Mess With The Zohan
Bappi da’s — This Catchy Dancer number can be heard in a fight Sequence in The Hollywood movie – You Don’t Mess With The Zohan, starring Adam Sandler.
- Chamma Chamma in Moulin Rouge
The Catchy number from Movie – ” The China Gate” can be heard in the Hollywood movie “Moulin Rouge”, Starring Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor, John Leguizamo, Jim Broadbent, Richard Roxburgh
- Mera Joota Hai Japani in Deadpool
Well, this famous scene from the movie ” Deadpool” needs no introduction 😀 , When ‘Deadpool’ enters Bhupinder’s taxi, this catchy song can be heard.
- Jaan Pehchan Ho in Ghost World
This song from the movie Gumnaam, sung by Mohammad Rafi can be seen in the opening credits from the movie Ghostworld – 2001, Starring Scarlett Johansson
So that’s all folks, Hope you enjoyed the post.. Also if we missed something or you have something to say. Please Comment below. 🙂 Adios 🙂