The Taiwanese Smartphone maker, Asus has announced company’s first full screen display (18:9) Smartphone ASUS Pegasus 4S in China. There is no info about its price yet and its expected to go on sale in China this week.
Lets look at the specification of Smartphone. ASUS Pegasus 4S comes with 18:9 – 5.7 inch full screen display offering 12.5% more area and is powered by 1.5 GHz octa core processor running on Android 7.0, Coupled with 3 GB / 4GB RAM . Smartphone has 16 MP rear and 8 MP front camera. Smartphone has huge battery capacity of 4130 mAh.
ASUS Pegasus 4S Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- RAM and ROM: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZenUI
- SIM Type : Dual SIM
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP secondary camera + 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6 × 72.7 × 8.8mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4130mAh (typical) / 4030mAh (minimum) built-in battery